TGCA SUMMER CAMP
Camp Rules & Condition of Entry*:
Earliest arrival time 12noon Thursday 03rd June
Booking Form & Payment must be received in Full before Arrival
1. Neither the organisers, landowners, committee, or agents of the TGCA Ltd accept liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury, death or illness to horses, owners, riders, spectators, land, or any person or property whatsoever, whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in any way whatsoever.
2. Any person participating in any way who conducts themselves in a manner which might bring the association into disrepute will be asked to leave.
3. Mucking out of lorries or trailers is forbidden, please pick up droppings, rubbish, and hay before you depart and keep/leave the camp area clean and tidy.
4. Dogs are only permissible but should be kept on leads at all times and any fouling must be picked up immediately.
5. When riding correctly fitted and fastened riding hats MUST be worn complying with current British riding club standard.
6. The committee reserve the right to alter the schedule without stating
7. Every child must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the duration of camp.
8. Only licenced Stallions may attend camp and must display their stallion disc when not stabled.
9. All droppings must be picked up on walkways and yard immediately.
10. Paddock/grazing area must be poo picked on at least a daily basis.
11. Washing of horses – A white board will be in the wash area to create an order of running; this MUST be adhered to. STRICTLY NO WASHING IN UNDESIGNATED AREAS!